This blog created for 5 Minute Fridays

Friday, June 3, 2011

Everyday - How My Days Are Changing

Photo by SweetHoney (that's us!)
My everyday is taking amazing winding roads. Every so often a sharp turn suddenly appears and everything goes whacko!

Every day has held same old and new.

Every day has brought awareness in allowing space for the imbalance of new so it can find its home in my ongoing.

Every day holds opportunity, challenge, blahs. That's normal. I really dislike the unexpected's and blah's. But, even in those there are these gifts that pleasantly surprise me.

Every day I grow closer to the ones I love. The dreams for my future are more real as each step realizes a part of my dreams.

Everyday is not ordinary. Simple joys, slow flow, wonder, and gratefulness make me mindful of all it holds.



This is 5 minutes of writing without worrying if it's right. Unedited and all heart.
Five Minute Fridays with Lisa-Jo and the gang

No comments: