This blog created for 5 Minute Fridays

Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Minute Friday - I Feel Most Loved When

The Tsunami watch really changed my answer. I was just about to sit and write when the news blared on the television. Here's my heart:

I feel most loved when...I'm surrounded by people who really know me and accept me for who I am.

I feel even more loved...with all the supportive social network posts from friends all over the world sent to assure us of prayers while we "waited".

I feel most loved when...I can give love too. It's so complete :D

Today, especially, I feel most loved because in it all God kept saying to my heart, "I'm with you in the waiting."

And...there's the timer calling me to finish dinner.

Much love and appreciation to my sister in Christ, Lisa-Jo the one and only Gypsy Mama for bringing us together as a community with these awesome 5-minute prompts.














5 comments:

Kelly said...

I am not sure where you are located, I assume Japan. But I am glad you are safe! Wow. what a trauma that country is going through. You are in our prayers and yes no better feeling to know a network is lifting you up in prayer as well.

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly! We're in Hawaii. On Oahu to be exact. Blessed that only one side of the island was hit and damage was mostly to boats in harbor. Thank you for praying for us all. We'll keep praying for Japan with you and everyone else.

Lisa-Jo Baker said...

"I'm with you in the waiting" - that's so good, Jeri. Thank you for the reminder.

warm wishes,
Lisa-Jo

Lindsey V said...

Oh...I don't know who you were waiting to hear from but I truly understand. My parents were in Haiti during the major earthquake last January and we waited 18 hours. They were the HARDEST of my life....thinking of you and hugging your heart from afar.

Joining you via 5 Minute Friday...

Unknown said...

@Lisa-Jo & Lindsey V you both have warmed my heart. My hubby says to thank you both & Kelly too :D